Friday, July 1, 2022

Today’s Thought “Weekend of Fun” G. Ward Psalm 119 9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. 10 I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. 11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. While we feel as if it’s our life to live, have we considered whether we’re really in control? Our planning only concentrates on those things with pleasure written on it and never pain. Perhaps you’ll pull alongside a funeral procession to remember not long ago I too watched traffic go by as seated in misery’s chair? It maybe viewing a storyline whereby a fire occurred in a home nearby and numerous children died. Our lives can be likened to the roller-coaster (ups and downs) and our denial (where calamity and destruction may occur) could require mental evaluation. We’ve been taught to consider plan A, then B and whereas a storm can upset a picnic that must move indoors, our recognition of where true vitality exists may be short lived. Fun, is relative to peace desired and the hours spent in pursuit thereunto, will soon be faced with me alone in mine own conscious, with no place to hide (*Ps.91:1)…

No comments:

Post a Comment