Monday, July 18, 2022

Today’s Thought “Ever Evolving” G. Ward Psalm 90 1 Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. 2 Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. I’ve never been one excited about amusement park rides, although I appreciate the exhilaration it produces for others. There have been times however, upon choosing some of those same rides (entirely prompted by family members that’d make their joy complete) appearing harmless even, that confirmed my ambivalence to remain grounded (pun intended). Altogether, it won’t preclude my attending Disney World with my grandchildren, in that their joy matters; but I most certainly know what’s best for me and whereas many choose amusement park rides of sorts without attendance at a carnival in their day to day (i.e., pursuits in happiness), I choose that to which enabled our predecessors “joy” even while in fields from day to night without earthly remuneration and no pretention exists there…

No comments:

Post a Comment