Monday, July 25, 2022

Today’s Thought “Get Off Your Soapbox!” G. Ward Amos 5:21-24 21 “I hate, I reject your festivals, Nor do I delight in your festive assemblies. 22 Even though you offer up to Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings, I will not accept them; And I will not even look at the peace offerings of your fattened oxen. 23 Take away from Me the noise of your songs; I will not even listen to the sound of your harps. 24 But let justice roll out like waters, And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. We’re terribly guilty when it comes to diverting attention to another’s shortcomings. It ultimately registers a mistrust onto where the Sufficient ONE placed Himself in harm’s way at a constant for any. Products of His grace must therefore observe the weariness of man’s endeavors as He did (with a spiritual objective of hope) and while love, patience, kindness and mercy was a daily regimen when He existed in earth, even allowing for our transformation, we must remember the message emanates from HIS Work and our dutiful response shares it; exemplifying the Life given us, matchlessly. Religion isn’t allowed, but truest reliance by doing is…

No comments:

Post a Comment