Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Today’s Thought “I Walk the Line…” G. Ward 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. While Jesus portrayed Himself in civil obedience (Mark 12:17), His trust and reliance rested with the Father. Moreover, He never sought defiance unto governmental impropriety, even that to which gathered others towards an awareness of injustices pervaded on a people, but would invite those convinced that righteousness is only found in the Almighty to know how while praying the Lord’s will be done, a necessitation to remain in His shelter. Talk of personal empowerment will never convince the spiritually prudent because they know of history, whereas lack of justice has always been given man to perceive and God was faithful then and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment