Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Today’s Thought “Don’t Trouble the Water…” G. Ward 2 Timothy 2:23-24 “Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil.” I’ve had a nightmare or two that visualized my being in a coffin and many would pass by to not hear my begging their help. It’s a visual necessary, in that my words and actions need to be weighed against when it’s over and whether Redemption from on High recognized me? Moreover, will my eternity embrace the peace I sought in earth as I desired mostly to be found surrendered to my Lord, or will disorder follow me all the days of my life now and the hereafter (cf. Ps.139:23-24)?

No comments:

Post a Comment