Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Today’s Thought “This and That” G. Ward Psalm 119 133 Order my steps in Thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep Thy precepts. 135 Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; and teach me Thy statutes. Bacon and eggs please, leave out the French toast, hash browns and peach preserves this time; as any seat themselves in what is their common diner even after departing the comfort of home where the refrigerator is full of choices. Contemplation of any scenario less has become inconceivable in that “I made this money” syndrome remains the culprit block unto spiritual frugal-ness. Then idiot authors (like me) that serve up these kind of meditations soon hear from those contrite souls that immediately borrows a defensive stance, insistent of unwavering support of their church along with other benevolent organizations supporting the poor and further what’s actual – God loves the rich also. Can any however consider more periodic meetings with the Lord so as to best promote His agenda where contentment exists, or shall we go on in the chaotic, unappreciative posture where dissatisfaction presides?

No comments:

Post a Comment