Monday, November 15, 2021

Today’s Thought “Good Intention: Not Enough” G. Ward 1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written: “YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY.” My yesterday involved taking even more time in confronting mine own sinfulness (as my contrast wasn’t against other’s indiscretions, but my Sinless Savior’s example). My un-intentional marginalization of God’s Word determined the activity in my selfishness must never come before His omniscience again and whereas oil is displaced by adding degreaser, I must envelope His Truth the more. My confession unto repentance didn’t share with the Almighty in general supplication with plea that said Father forgive all my sins (particularly when I’m alone in the Throne Room) but revealed my meditations one by one where refreshing would soon enter the room. While HE would clean me, then restore me onto greater spiritual health, my reciprocity would demand I reconcile every point of indifference that would involve another, potentially leading to their being dispirited and this new day welcomes HIS opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment