Friday, November 12, 2021

Today’s Thought “Challenge” G. Ward Acts 20 33 I have coveted no one’s silver or gold or clothes. 34 You yourselves know that these hands served my own needs and the men who were with me. 35 In everything I showed you that by working hard in this way you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.” This time of year burgeons thoughts about the needy and while needs among the less fortunate are without relent, my joy suggests that if this season strikes a pose in the lives from some concerned enough to aid, I’m thankful for their service. In a time where many desiring to fulfill their appetites observe a familiar arrival at their refrigerator/freezer filled with what they perceive as un-exciting possibilities for consideration to then take a drive unto convenient food choices. It’s therefore my challenge, that you become personally and financially involved in some organized food/clothing distribution, or homeless shelter, so the words of our Lord Jesus may saturate your hearts and grant you security in HIM, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment