Monday, April 27, 2020


Today’s Thought “Under Lock and Key” G. Ward

 


but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

 

Jesus declared a lack of reception in His hometown (Mk.6:4). It appeared they knew about Him, without knowing Who HE was. Jesus was without character flaws; in that His purpose sought to glorify the Father in everything.

While we insist we’re no Jesus, His work in earth equipped us so that perseverance similarly would be ours (Eph.1:3).

Our new transformation may be blurred by the villagers of old, even precluding defensive measures of How I Got Over, but a heartfelt demand remains in proclaiming His Excellencies through concise presentation of HIM as supremely capable of their deliverance also.

No comments:

Post a Comment