Thursday, April 2, 2020


Today’s Thought “The Object of HIS Love” G. Ward

 

Romans 5:10 “For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.”

 
If I were to awaken to the reality of knowing that the Savior to the world endured tremendous suffering, even death on a cross with my sinfulness in mind, my day’s journey might reflect His goodness. Moreover, if I endeavor to affix my mind on a passage and regard it as HIM talking directly to me, that it would lead me unto righteousness for His name’s sake, another may hear that His love and mercy is plenteous so they too may understand HE pursued them also. If I seek to live in accordance to how HE walked the earth, it may diminish my contrasting another’s misgiving to determine the frequency of my worship and rejoicing then will over shadow trouble seemingly in my way. Whereas faith in my Savior’s example was unwavering, even disallowing His persecutors to be disregarded at the very crucifixion designed for Him by their lack in understanding, mine own regard for those opposed to me will celebrate their potential in His love with expression in the same and when my soul is at the point of separation from this degenerative body, my being overwhelmed with joy will proclaim how great HE is for preparing Home for me. Not that I’ve ever been good enough, but HE certainly is…

No comments:

Post a Comment