Tuesday, April 7, 2020


Today’s Thought “Beans or Steak?” G. Ward

 

Philippians 4:11-12Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. “

 

As we witness another “Holy Week” perhaps it’s necessary to remember the Savior’s ability to condescend in earth for mankind’s forgiveness to then experience great rejection, economic uncertainty, incessant death threats and public humiliation. His consolation while enduring trials of sorts was the Father’s presence (cf. Mk.1:35). The kind of patriarchal examples written about in God’s word has become our solace on today (*Heb.11:17-40). The prudence in godly living remains the guarantee for peace no matter the struggle and my choice to follow HIM stands…

No comments:

Post a Comment