Thursday, March 12, 2020


Today’s Thought “Treasure Found” G. Ward

Psalm 91:10, 16 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation.”

Metropolitan Atlanta is soon to have another children’s hospital proportionately larger than the many existing and with special emphasis on a highly technical oncology ward. While we’re in the tradition of assessing a child’s future (i.e. what they want to become when older), we fail to realize that every children’s cancer ward is filled to capacity and survivalists are few. It’s therefore incumbent on students in truth to not pervade false hope, particularly in the name of consolation, whereas every man’s end in earth is inevitable (*cf. 1 Cor.15:55-57). Extreme, unrelenting sorrow when contemplations of death are envisioned more reveals lack in preparation therein. Here’s the premise necessary to perceive in 14 additional passages to hang your soul on (Ps.91:1-3) He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!” For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.

Although the pervasiveness of covid-19 exists, the shelter my Lord provides insists trouble isn’t lasting; I have a home (Jn.14:1-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment