Wednesday, March 18, 2020


Today’s Thought “Cabin Fever” G. Ward

James 4:8Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”

When trials run at a continuum, peace is needed and where your search begins is who/what you trust in preeminently. The global pestilence of today will soon witness our resolve; particularly when gathering(s) with those familiar (playing games and exhausting walks, etc.) becomes mundane. Who then can we turn to (Phil.4:5-7)? I recommend JESUS. Since knowing HIM I must admit to an overwhelming feeling of being carried each time my regard of His lordship is the consideration. My expectations diminish and my delight insists on His direction, leading to comfort and joy. The more my consideration is given, my dependence on HIM grows and I find that HE’s a friend comparable to a bridge over troubled waters. To a world blinded to this spiritual rest, I appear foolish; but “side B” is titled “FRET” and I’m prepared for a new song (Ps.96)…

No comments:

Post a Comment