Thursday, January 17, 2019


Today’s Thought “Law and Order…” G. Ward

Psalm 116:1-2 “I love the Lord, because He hears My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.”

America is economic leader of the world, regarded as a land of immigrants that embraced having pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps and ensuring their children’s children are afforded greater opportunity. We cry upon hearing our anthem, with hand over heart, so appreciative for a “No Divisiveness” stance offered indiscriminately in this great land. We place “lock, stock and barrel” trust in our politicians, to forget “term limits” soon to encounter their demise or electoral loss to another choice candidate that lends our castigation thereafter. “God and Country” remains our mantra as if a land has synonymous power and superior blessings than the poorest.

Psalm 116:12 asks, “What shall I render to the Lord For all His benefits toward me?” You must first recognize that Holy God, Maker of heaven and earth needs nothing. Soon, every American will LOSE THEIR RESIDENCE STATUS to an eternal one and if the perpetuation in being idolatrous in a land never belonging to any continues, a doomed eternality awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment