Tuesday, January 8, 2019


Today’s Thought “Changing A Narrative” G. Ward

Leviticus 18:5 “So you shall keep My statutes and My judgments, by which a man may live if he does them; I am the Lord.”

I’ve more discovered my authorship as unpopular; including attacks in condescension that seeks to instruct via criticism (Stop Crying Gregory!). My writings seek to portray an urgency to conform immediately towards a merciful, unpopular message Holy God demands from mankind. That message never lent opportunity independent of His rule in everything. The whole of mankind (from the beginning) was granted life by His breath unto the frailty of our composition; we then became a living being.

Our comparability in existing in partial compliance to our Maker is a rebellion we witnessed in the old storyline “Frankenstein.” Dr. Victor Frankenstein sought to build a man in his laboratory that would blend into society (normally) and upon completion, that eight foot created facsimile of a man (composed with sensitivity and emotion) was mocked by the same society he sought to blend in, to the degree in exercising a vicious, evil rebellion to become “Frankenstein’s Monster.”

Today, as a day our Lord has made is the loving opportunity extended you and me to get back on the table of our Maker unto a regeneration that promotes being owned peaceably.

No comments:

Post a Comment