Wednesday, January 25, 2017


Today’s Thought “In My Father’s House…” G. Ward

“So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone.” Ephesians 2:19-20

Impartations in righteousness pervaded normalcy for my generation, and yes identified with a time when I could leave my father’s house. Having experienced the same from their own parentage, my parents understood the necessitation for discipline with love at a constant, even if/when it had appearances of over-kill.

The blessed assurance Holy God offered mankind (cf. Ro.8:3), seeks to gather us unto generations of those past believers who have inherited heaven’s reward as a result of their surrender to the Righteous One. God’s household of redeemed sinners has become the family reunion anticipated and its premise embraces personal recognition/reconciliation of the foundation in Truth that insists on discipline with love at a constant. While the world says I’m too old to remain at my Father’s house, I maintain that it’s HIS wisdom that I need.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment