Tuesday, January 24, 2017


Today’s Thought “Absolutely Nothing Is Too Difficult…” G. Ward

“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.” John 14:27

On many occasions we’ve had family and friends prepare for great excursion unto their home or vacation and our well wishes sincerely desired familial welfare.  Indifferent from the gods of this world is the Great “I AM.” His calling to fulfill is a superior standard in care, demanding that every one professing His ownership be personified via the most unusual hospitality unto everyone and circumstances. While “self-help” books seek to contain you in individualized pursuits, the book of eternity is all the help you’ll need.  My encounters with it bring to my remembrance that my Suffering Savior endured the cross because of my persistence in sin (Ro.5:8). Therefore my boast in personal redemption must embody service unto another needing forgiveness. There’s a great excursion soon to take place for every man (Ps.90:10-12) and our delight in having a ticket to get on board, pays the way for every stranger desiring to sail (cf. Mt.28:19)…

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment