Tuesday, January 3, 2017


Today’s Thought “Limited Scope” G. Ward

“As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” Matthew 3:11

Being responsible in task or people can truly be ever encompassing. Success for the mission is best perceived more through inadequacy than conceit. When humility becomes the pursuit, the one responsible in carrying out the task is less prone to error, recognizing importance towards the initial message given. Over confidence may produce artistry only appreciated by the sculptor; while others gaze at what’s supposed to be a masterpiece, confused (ultimately) as to what it is (*2 Cor.5:20)…

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment