Monday, August 22, 2016


Today’s Thought “Idiocy” G. Ward

“Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor. For each will have to bear his own load.” Galatians 6:1-5

Wisdom is absolute adherence to Authority proven. I’d certainly be remiss to not share that I’ve been debunk of wisdom’s exercise. I’ve been too involved in the particulars of others lack of cooperation according to my speed in their transition vs. acceptance of personal, spiritual accountability to a commission given by Christ post His resurrection (Mt.28:20). This command compels me to teach them how to cooperate with the temporal position granted them in earth; but not from Gregory’s code of conduct, but from the truth of my own frailty.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment