Wednesday, July 6, 2016


Today’s Thought “Spiritual Bankruptcy” G. Ward

“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people: “You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” declares the Lord. Jeremiah 23:1-2

My years as a pastor have produced great error. There’s been oversight, never blatant; that carries a reverb not worthy of presentation. These errors with containment in humanity, NEVER sought to compromise scripture. Honorably and with integrity, my discourses shared “Truth” exegetically so. I never felt it necessary to manipulate a single passage. Its power was/is far too authoritative to tamper with. Generations however, in self-imposed spiritual leadership lacks reverence of Holy God (cf. Hos.4:6).  This kind of lack has pervaded man’s pursuit of unadulterated truth, allowing for sensationalistic sermons of psychological parameter, disallowing applied theology. Holy God made man higher than any specie, because HE loves them more. We need to develop an individual priesthood to ensure better reciprocity of that love given (*1 Pe.2:9, 1 Jn.4:1)…

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment