Tuesday, July 5, 2016


Today’s Thought “Deference” G. Ward

But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” James 4:6

If I can stop with expectancy from others (that seeks to control), perhaps my need for mercy would surface. My struggle in pomposity more reveals that my moral and sociological compass is the route to pursue; denying truth given in the most authoritative way (cf. 2 Ti.3:16).

Humanity altogether is troubled on what they cannot control, but proper interrogation of life’s intent, empties oneself unto the mastery of the Sufficient One (Mt.16:24). My perspectives and opinions are soon extinguished by the all-consuming, regenerate, power necessary for peace. I’ve determined not to stir the pot seasoned enough, just to enjoy the wonderful stew prepared.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment