Friday, September 29, 2023

 Today’s Thought “Star Light, Star Bright…” G. Ward

Psalm 25

Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day.

 

Regeneration is synonymous with rebirth and while I’d love testifying to having pinnacled in success with this spiritual reality for this new life imposed on me by the Holy One, my fallibilities and vulnerabilities insist I remain in the grip of HIS grace; respecting the process of an ongoing rite of passage (i.e., sanctification).

It’s therefore incumbent for those pursuant of spiritual devotion to Holy God, a genuine allowance that others would also be afforded mercy from On High (Ro.9:15). No man is exempt from continual error and all require forgiveness; preeminently from the Almighty. Why should another with a physiological make-up as I, be so esteemed, or less regarded, even with acclaim as being extraordinarily superior; particularly in view of mankind’s brevity on earth, along with his inability towards authority in whether there’s to be a next moment presented (cf. John 4:24)? All are prone to failures and significantly less than the Savior; so, I’ll adjourn to His calling to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment