Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Today’s Thought “I Did It MY Way?” G. Ward Hebrews 13:16 “Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.” I’m wondering on this day if critics of church folk’s attitude is justified, and not as I look out, but as I look within. Have I given any a reason to doubt my sincerity in having placed my absolute trust in Christ? Moreover, is He my Sole Leader, or have I been found to be the predominant navigator on this ship? While the day should include great meditations onto consideration of best Leadership, I must preclude a rehearsal of spiritual deficiency (found in me – Ro.3:10) as something conquered by my Wonderful Savior and allow His movement for the life He gave for me, worthy to replicate…

No comments:

Post a Comment