Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Today’s Thought “Hopelessly Devoted to You” G. Ward Galatians 1:10 “For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.” I’ve often complicated my life the more having sought foolish regard from some. Have you been equally as guilty? To think of oneself higher than one should is most assuredly the culprit to regret. Humility however, defies embarrassment, while not guaranteeing that ridicule or blatant oversight from others won’t occur, but will soon witness those same agitator’s exhaustion as you deny retribution’s entry (cf. Phil.3:10). The view desired should embody a spiritual awareness; in that Holy God knows you and seeks to shelter each of us from the many wiles that presumes any will be impressed and whereas wearing the humble necklace will keep a populous confounded, the elephant in the room is often one’s ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment