Friday, August 12, 2022

Today’s Thought “Flat-Lining” G. Ward Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. Heaven grants you insight on it being your last day in earth; what now? It appears seeing the Swiss Alps or fanciful homes and cars won’t matter and then there’s that concern for where will I spend eternity and whereas questions, even criticism pertinent to church life (including chants of high hypocrisy) won’t matter; I’m solely confronted with me and while choice remains, I need spiritual affirmation quickly. Do I now own my personal power, is it still my body? Can I now call things they were not into existence? A hypothetical scenario as such, has become our reality; for our Creator demands we live according to the uncertainty of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment