Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Today’s Thought “Wonderfully Made: Not an Accident” G. Ward Psalm 139 13 For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. I come from a generation where most would be deemed “a mistake” and whereas some are with a similar tag, they won’t contend with the line on their birth record declaring them “Colored” as subject of generalizations from some, promoting inferiority. While we’re all exposed to a continual designation from man, be sure to know through daily review what the intent for existing truly is and honoring HIM (Who is without category) is that purpose. Furthermore, to represent where you derived, won’t live as you suppose (1 Cor.6:19-20), and can be likened to which is written and when chores were designated with a note on the refrigerator went violated, there was a penalty (Josh.24:15, *Ro.6:23) …

No comments:

Post a Comment