Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Today’s Thought “When I Grow Up…” G. Ward 1 John 3:7 “Little children, make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.” Faith would declare that I no longer am my own; so Who owns me and is His permissiveness unto my regressions permission to sin through acts unkind, even regarding some as hopeless? Certainly not and particularly impossible when my newest designation is realized! We cannot bring estimation to scripture to suit our comfort, because its highest consensus has determined we all need a Savior, making this dependence on Him a relationship in reciprocity (i.e. What must I render in view of His greatness?). Moreover and finally, our spiritual duty is to study every portion that’s become our assignment without contemplation in how others fall miserably short, because when doing so, we more reveal great misunderstanding that declares we don’t know Him on terms of sacrifice for us individually…

No comments:

Post a Comment