Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Today’s Thought “Getting to Know You…” G. Ward Genesis 2 18 Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.” She’s been perfect and I have not and whereas my contrast hasn’t included a maniacal view found in other couples, but is foundational to every husband’s dutiful response to love his wife as Christ adored His church (Eph.5:25-28); I’m grateful to her steadfastness to await my conformity, while absolutely congratulating our Sufficient God for His provision. He knew that portion of the couple He ordained (the man) would be unnecessarily brutish, needing to be contained by the beauty of his mate and mine own has prevailed marvelously for 38 years on today. Every wife is a “special needs” caregiver to their husband and mine works overtime…

No comments:

Post a Comment