Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Today’s Thought “The Greatest Nation” G. Ward Ezekiel 12 21 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb you people have about the land of Israel, saying, ‘The days are long, and every vision fails? We mostly awaken with our boots on the ground prepared for what’s been, to never anticipate a geopolitical invasion and certainly not Jesus’ return to earth for the church (*1 Thess.4:13-18). We thank Him for another day that really translates, You (our God) allow my exploration of things/people that bring me joy and if/when it doesn’t, I’ll dismiss anything/anyone who stands in my way (even though you keep affording me chance after chance and while I yet call You Lord, to then trust my guidance over Yours). Perhaps we’re serving ourselves Kool-Aid without sugar; Thinking judgment from God belongs to everyone deemed “bad” and it’s primarily due to a refusal to know HIS words (* Ro.3:10,23)… Ezekiel would repeat this incessantly, “Then they shall know that I am the LORD!”

No comments:

Post a Comment