Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Today’s Thought “Driven In Compassion” G. Ward 1 Timothy 1 5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from a sincere faith. The hall of justice is not limited to the local downtown square, but includes the workplace, marketplace, along with any venue that will afford my argumentative opinion to be heard and will soon reveal there’s absolutely no justice found in me. Until I SINCERELY understand the plight found in man (at large) was intercepted by our Gracious, Lord Jesus (particularly how HE alone died and rose to deliver US from our sins), to then impose His righteousness unto ANY who recognizes Him as capable to govern their every footstep, perhaps I’ll need to disquiet my efforts in reproducing a message that furthers they need Jesus while I’m perfectly ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment