Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Today’s Thought “Get More Butter and Eggs…” G. Ward Psalm 23:4 “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” There’s a guarantee of evil all around and the urgency of consciousness thereunto is paramount. It won’t always occur with gun toting individuals distraught through intolerance of social diversity, but primarily a lack in consideration to be guided/controlled. King David’s prefacing stated “The Lord is my Shepherd,” to then exist in confidence no matter the circumstances. Claimants in the same can be ours (indiscriminately), but we shall not be guided onto personal fulfillment established by the Heavenliest, only that to which blesses His Name. The product thereafter most assuredly will increase your joy and peace, where fear can’t live.

No comments:

Post a Comment