Friday, March 12, 2021

Today’s Thought “Everyday Like Sunday?” G. Ward Psalm 122:1 “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.” Lord God, like the psalmist rejoiced in personal adulation although accompanied by many who would praise Your Holy Name, I anticipate the same; but desire each day as such. I’m understanding how the first century’s church dedicated their souls daily in the manner of our weekly visitation with others like-minded And while it’s a joy to see those in our spiritual family, I more adore You as Author and Finisher of our faith. Lord God, many times this kind of prayer is expressed without actualizing the desired worship of You that furthers faith without works as dead, so our spiritual mindsets want to thank You for Your charge to keep as soul winners, enabling every potential therein. May this day be dedicated to our hearts desire to witness mine and others exalt Thee over every circumstance and everyone. Thank You for the Savior in whose Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment