Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Today’s Thought “Public Hanging” G. Ward Deuteronomy 18 18 I will raise up for them a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them everything that I command him. 19 And it shall come about that whoever does not listen to My words which he speaks in My name, I Myself will require it of him. 20 But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name, a word which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die. Words matter and truth with love should be its demand. If/when we have a medical issue and upon an appointment with physicians determines there’s clear malady found in you, whereas if it goes untreated could witness your demise, do you allow great spiritual prognostication from other men (with good intent) to immediately forecast healing and cease medical visits? There’s an interdependence given from Heaven that allows the whole of man to first rely on the Almighty through His many provisions that proves Him as sufficient for each day, but not that we’d be so absorbed/attached to a land lacking permanency (*Heb.11:13-16). It is written that we may understand the love of God wasn’t intended solely for our generation, but witnessed the many predecessors of faith experience tremendous sufferings and afflictions and while it’s become our desire to pray every indisposition away to soon encounter another, our God remains Faithful to abide in/through us, along with granting us eternal rest with Him because trouble in earth persists. There’s joy and peace, even while difficulties continue (Jas.1:2-4). I know my Redeemer lives…

No comments:

Post a Comment