Thursday, October 10, 2019


Today’s Thought “Keep Knocking, But You Can’t Come In” G. Ward

 

John 15:14-15 “You are My friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

 

Awaiting another periodical of sorts to define the intimacy desired with the Lord denies opening the actual manuscript and allowing proposed intimacy to occur. The relationship intended refers to us as the “bride of Christ” once we believe; so does a bride await the eloquence or authorship of another to communicate with their own husband? Giving up so easily as a student of the Living Word (very particularly as any are inclined only towards those melodious promises from God without careful observation of its contingency vs.14) causes any to be entirely susceptible onto poison from the scholar’s vain philosophy and horrid theology so common for our time (cf. 1 Jn.4:1-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment