Wednesday, February 20, 2019


Today’s Thought “Towering Inferno” G. Ward

1 Corinthians 1:17 “For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void.”

Preachers unfortunately are with entertainment value for most and largely the blame for the divisiveness, along with refusal unto gospel’s conformity. Seeking charisma over the gospel’s transforming power unto those needing rest denies appointment from Holy God (cf. Ro.2:21-22). We’ve landed on the end result of such disconnect; people choose to criticize the disunity in fellowships, the eccentric lifestyles of their leaders, along with the hypocrisy found in their members to dignify their response from the MOST HIGH (Matt.11:28-30 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”) WHO DID NOTHING WRONG BUT LOVE YOU DESPITE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment