Thursday, August 16, 2018


Today’s Thought “Disgusting, Yet Divinely Inspired” G. Ward

Proverbs 26:11 “Like a dog that returns to its vomit is a fool who repeats his folly.”

Dogs are said to be man’s best friend. I had a dog that I truly adored. She was with great human traits, embodying unrelenting care towards me that would ensure my happiness. Her mode in extending great affection included aggressive licking. Like many dogs she sought to make contact with my mouth, emblematic of the highest regard we’ve adopted through feelings of intimacy.

Dogs historically have serviced mankind in great ways, so it’s no wonder we’ve come to this modernity’s regard of them as family members, and while I celebrate my grandchildren’s kisses, I trust that when they defecate their noses despise investigation and if they must regurgitate food that’s rejected bodily, they certainly don’t lick it up. But there is my middle grandson Ethan…

No comments:

Post a Comment