Monday, May 7, 2018


Today’s Thought “Looking Unto An Improper Source” G. Ward

“For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I agree with the law, that it is good. So now it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me.” Romans 7:15-17

Very immature Christianity references goodness found in humankind to determine their own plight in Christ (cf. Eph.2:10). It causes grief, purporting inconsistent worship, along with great criticism that anticipates fallen-ness from spiritual leaders.

 Holy God is able to deal with the whole of mankind heart to heart, thus our referring to Him as personal Savior; but don’t forget the connotation (personal). His judgment(s) weighs our individual hearts accordingly…

Monday admits, “It’s me O Lord standing in need!”

No comments:

Post a Comment