Tuesday, May 15, 2018


Today’s Thought “My Nose Is Too Big!” G. Ward

 “Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.” Psalm 119:73

I’m mesmerized at the amount and accessibility of pursuit unto excellence in physicality. Just recently, one of our most esteemed actresses (for this time) announced marital engagement to a younger (by 13 years) man (ex professional football player with a formidable presence still). He’ll soon awaken to a visual not anticipated that will witness her grappling in a not so pretty walk unto the restroom, that will question what’s really happening. Sixty-plus year olds have become the new 40 (through surgical procedures and cosmetics). I’m often pleased to hear great compliments regarding my youthful appearance, but the actuality in physical distress of many kinds is the regeneration given every man.

The essence of contentment is reliance on Superiority and His control. Seeking happiness more offers a temporal state in satisfaction, whereby misery will re-visit soon. Will I trust His rule?

Tuesday’s Success is more relative to living as a citizen of heaven, not earthly posturing; particularly when the next moment’s contingency is solely HIS to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment