Wednesday, May 23, 2018


Today’s Thought “Inside, Out…” G. Ward

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7

There’s satisfaction in knowing that living through the righteous code given man yields a perspective in contentment. Moreover and if practiced (that is, character), it demands simplicity emanate from my intended existentialism, placing the spot light on my Blessed Redeemer, the Hope to all. When my reliance on self seeps through the desired impact, I fall. Indifferent from homage in normality, I remain down until Sufficiency picks me up.

Wednesday knows restoration is near and exercises in gratefulness. I’m nothing without HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment