Tuesday, April 25, 2017


Today’s Thought “Without Consequence” G. Ward

“In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.” John 14:2-3

 

My imaginative mindset visualizes all who will die on today; oncology wards are filled to capacity, even children that are in their final stage of life in earth. Then there are those victims of heinous crimes, innocently being in a wrong place, or some victims of traffic fatalities. Whether demise is natural or tragic, it’s inevitable and the preparation for man therein remains on the bottom shelf. The shock and sorrow of this inevitability reveals fear of the unknown soon to be extinguished by an unfortunate barrage in sympathetic concerns from the funeral crew, demanding the bereaved know that every victim is looking down from heaven, totally at peace with the Lord, REGARDLESS to their life decision mandating HE become their Master. Don’t allow your vain imagination’s perpetuation of everyone’s entry unto heaven, ensure they know the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE (Jn.14:6)…

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment