Thursday, April 20, 2017


Today’s Thought “Hide and Seek” G. Ward

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” Psalm 91:1-2

 

Homelessness is more rampant than ever before and some victims therein reside in magnificent houses adorned with a variety of amenities.

The Apostle Paul upon conversion was blind for three days, without food or drink. His reflections surely identified a futility in selfish pursuits, while overwhelmed with joy on this intentional, miraculous encounter with the Savior (Ac.9). I’m convinced that every man needs to be blinded so that he can see and when that happens, his house once regarded as ordinary, will become his home adored.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment