Wednesday, March 15, 2017


Today’s Thought “A Devotionalist’s Nightmare” G. Ward

“For forty years I loathed that generation, and said they are a people who err in their heart, and they do not know My ways. “Therefore I swore in My anger, truly they shall not enter into My rest.” Psalm 95:10-11

Here are the Apostle Paul’s words unto the church, “You yourselves know, from the first day that I set foot in Asia, how I was with you the whole time, serving the Lord with all humility and with tears and with trials which came upon me through the plots of the Jews; how I did not shrink from declaring to you anything that was profitable, and teaching you publicly and from house to house, solemnly testifying to both Jews and Greeks of repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ” (Ac.20:18b-21).

Have we become so entirely obedient in our vast supply unto others concerning the things of God that we need to be continuously motivated to reach towards moments never promised (cf. Heb.11:3-13)? Sadly, our orations won’t demand repentance and particularly that which shares a consequence for un-reconciled sin. Moreover, don’t dare share the whole scroll, just those that bolsters days in euphoria…

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment