Friday, September 16, 2016


Today’s Thought “Escapism 101” G. Ward

“But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain.” Psalm 3:3-4

Toils and snares in life are common to man; contrary to popular thought they’re un-avoidable. Deep meditations and chants of denial have/will never obliterate the trouble accompanying man in the earth, but may add momentary solace. On today, I celebrate varied agonizing events that’s taken place in the life given me. Had it not been for agony, how could I celebrate today’s contentment?

Considering the inevitable visitation of misery’s visit, I’m choosing in advance to hide behind my Father. While atheists and agnostics may regard this as impractical cowardice, I maintain joy in the grip Grace offers…

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment