Thursday, September 15, 2016


Today’s Thought “The Question Is…” G. Ward

“How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word.” Psalm 119:9

Rules and more rules! Governance, politically, vocationally, locally and then my Home Owner’s Association insists I can’t paint my house pungent pink. On Sundays and Wednesdays, in my effort to build moral character, I’m more desirous to hear motivationalists than truth tellers; so please only read the benefits of knowing God on terms of euphoria. Any of these stated burdens is perhaps a horrid portion of the subliminal mindset in man that subtracts from full surrender to Christ’s righteousness.

Independence is soon to be challenged categorically if one remains upright (Ps.90:10). Our status in the heavenliest seeks to regard us as progeny belonging to Holy God. Did HIS testimonies ever delight in our being deemed as adults, or children needing guidance?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment