Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Today’s Thought “Soul-Food” G. Ward

“Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will be converted to You.” Psalm 51:12-13

Many restless nights and deep contemplations have accompanied my calling to fulfill in Christ. It’s not the magnitude in responsibility that’s overwhelming, but more the challenge to remain in the centrality of real hope (cf. 2 Pe.1:20, Rev.22:19). I keep getting in the way; my thoughts and foolish conclusions reveal mistrust.

The beauty of repentance lifts the greatest burden to man; SIN. I’m so eternally grateful for my Author of peace (Jn.14:27) as the Perfect Offering given that I may rest and won’t need a song sung or music to play to shout on that…
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment