Wednesday, January 20, 2016


Today’s Thought “It Was There the Whole Time…” G. Ward

“Then Asa was angry with the seer and put him in prison, for he was enraged at him for this. And Asa oppressed some of the people at the same time.” 2 Chronicles 16:10

My dreams on last night revealed the actuality of my heart; my first love, Christ. My yesterday was filled with great convening with His word, whereby I marveled at the characterization of so many portrayals of abuse unto God’s commands; humbly including my own. Like other kings, I too have looked for many sources outside of what is notably proven. My impatience demanded resolve on my terms.

Our decision making can/will carry a reverberation not worth visiting (while entirely unavoidable) when reaching beyond the righteous requirement (Ro. 10:8). It broods more unbelief than trusting Holy God; particularly when advice given by self-imposed proprietors of intellect (through books, television shows and social media) has become more urgent to pursue than Holy God’s word. The vibrancy perceived through our living currently is short lived (Ps.90:10-12). When the lights are turned off for you and me, what would you prefer a self-help book or for your name to be written in the Lamb’s Book (Rev.21:27)?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment