Monday, September 28, 2015


Today’s Thought “Terribly Misunderstood” G.Ward

“But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.” 1 Corinthians 2:14

I’ve missed so many opportunities in being heard because of my estimation of what appears to be a common sense principle proposed by another. Their line of interrogation happened because they knew of my position (spiritually) desiring real answers. My estimation understood their questions as highly cynical (only through appearances), but failed to see the subliminal altruism with needing resolve. Therefore, the natural reciprocal response of the questioner upon viewing my visible frustration, disallowed my promulgations = NO RESOLVE. That’s entirely ungodly on my part to which I avoid currently (cf. Eph.4:29-30). If I’m HIS (i.e. owned by Christ), I represent the patience, peace and love shown everyone (Ro.10:13)…

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment