Thursday, September 17, 2015


Today’s Thought “I Wanna Be Rich!” G. Ward

“Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name give glory, for the sake of Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness!” Psalm 115:1

Dear Lord, in recent times I’ve given my life to You. I say my trusting You is implicit because Your pursuit of me happened first. I’ve embraced every component in holy living; putting away all the selfish principles that were so ever encompassing. The music I once embraced is null and void for this new life and now my everyday seeks praise and worshipful music. Lord, You’ve enabled me with great singing talent and I thank You. Holy God, Maker of heaven and earth, I’m now going to take some old school beats that will accompany some of those lyrics in how You blessed me and how You’re going to protect me from all harm and sickness even though people of greater faith are perishing (some tragically) through disease and other evils, and because Jabez prayed that You would enlarge his territory and You did, I know (In Jesus Name) that once I finish these tracks, I’m soon to blow up! CAN YOU SAY COMPROMISE?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment