Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Today’s Thought “Who Then Is the JUDGE?” G. Ward

 

“Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.” Colossians 3:17

 

If I were to engage in intimacy with a significant other every day for one hour, I must realize there are yet twenty-three more hours to which additional occurrences are entertained. I’m seeking an extreme measurement for anything endeavored to share that I’m not what I do. Moreover, there will come a time (perhaps), when libido diminishes and truer perspectives surface (like real love that’s entirely unconditional). Please read the scripture lesson text one more time before going on (slower this time).

Inalienably, I exist from a man and a woman coming together. Holy God created me. Whether or not that union was through fornication, adultery, rape, or marriage, I exist for HIS glory. Therefore, knowing my time as short (Ps.90:10-12), I must determine what script (cf. 2 Ti.3:16-17) I’ll follow. It’s becoming apparent more and more that wrong is right in societal terms. Furthermore, if viewed, you better not say a mumbling word against it or you’ll be tagged a judge! Inasmuch as Holy God compelled us to judge (*cf. 1 Cor. 6:2 / contrary to decontextualized messaging), we’re more followers of societal regard than FINAL AUTHORITY. I’m picking on all of those practitioners of pleasuring themselves (cf. Mt.16:24 / whether heterosexual or homosexual). There’s an inherent morality in every man and if he chooses to extinguish holy living, then he better ready himself for the consequence (Ro.6:23). What you can’t share with your Grandmother is wrong to do! Whether straight or gay, stay in the closet (remembering, that’s not who you are)!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment