Monday, November 27, 2023

 

Today’s Thought “True Progression” G. Ward

Colossians 3:16

Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

As believers have encountered worship services on yesterday, that identifies their need for best direction (i.e., Christ rule), along with the joy of fellowship with like-minded recipients of grace (that grants hope with patience towards others). This gathering furthers commitment to the center-point of hope – God’s Word and hearing Truth, compels believers unto obedience and whereas periodic assessment in how well I’ve done with every moment presented asks, have my thoughts, words and deeds been governed by that to which I insist is precedent, become apparent to those who know me and am I intentional with sharing my undeserving, yet new found status of being known by Heaven made opportune for others’ hearing; because that’s become the believer’s daily objective (?)…

No comments:

Post a Comment